From 1 November all applicants aged between 14 and 70 are required to attend the Chinese Visa Application Centre in London (12 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DU) to give fingerprints.
We can assist you in completing your application form correctly and arrange for your appointment with the Chinese Visa Application Centre.
- Standard processing time for Chinese visas is 4 working days. Processing time does not include postage time for delivery of your passport back to you.
- There is an express 3 working days service available. Please contact us for more information.
- Double entry visa allows one person to enter and exit China twice.
- Applicants with more than one nationality will be required to provide all their valid passports for the duration of the visa processing.
- Consular visa fees and Chinese visa application centre service fee are paid for consideration of the application and are not refundable.
- We offer discounts on our service fees for groups of 3 or more people. Please contact us for more information.