Russian business visas are available for single, double, or multiple entry and can be valid for up to 12 months.
Obtaining a business visa for Russia is a two part process – first you need to obtain an invitation and then you need to apply for the visa. Business invitations are issued through the Federal Migration Department (UFMS) or through the Russian Foreign Ministry. We can obtain business invitations for our clients.
What you will need to supply
- Visa Application Form
First you need to complete our online application form.
TVA can then complete your visa application form as required by the Russian consulate and provide it to you by e-mail, pre-filled, as a PDF document, which you will only have to print off and sign.
You will need to return your signed application form to us with the documents below:
Should be valid at least 6 months longer than your visa expiry date and with at least 2 blank visa pages
- One Passport-type Photograph
Dimensions: 35mm x 45mm .Your photo must be recent, taken within the last two months. Check Photo Requirements here.
Unless your invitation is provided by us, please send us a scanned copy of your invitation by e-mail as soon as you apply online. We will need to use the details from your invitation to prepare your application form. Please note that original invitation is required by the Russian Consulate when you apply for a multiple entry 12 months visa or work permit visa. If you have an invitation sent by telex directly to the Embassy, please send us a copy of the letter or email from the inviting company with the telex details.
- Your payment
You may check the Russian business visa prices here.
- IMPORTANT! Please note
All applicants over the age of 12 are required to provide their fingerprints at the Russian visa centre (15-27 Gee St, London EC1V 3RD). You will now have to be present at the time your documents are submitted at the Russian visa centre in Central London in order to give a scan of your fingerprints. Do not worry, this usually takes a few minutes and we will have our representative available to meet you there with your application pack.
NON-BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS please check specific requirements here.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN RUSSIA
According to the Russian Law all foreign visitors should register their visas if they are staying in Russia for more than 7 working days. If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel staff should register your visa.
Under the official registration rules for foreigners visiting Russia, published on the Federal Migration Service website: (www.fmsrf.ru), the actual host (company, person or hotel) a foreign citizen is visiting in Russia, should take care of the registration. The inviting organization or a hotel entered on the invitation is not always the same as the host company/person.
During the summer months of May through to September applications for registration will be accepted on a Saturday. Therefore, during this period you should consider Saturday to be a working day when calculating if and when you need to register your visa.
If we are providing your invitaton, we will send you a letter explaining the registration procedures and the best contact if you need help with your visa registration.
- To calculate the total cost for your business visa you will have to add the cost for the invitation, the cost for visa service required and the cost for delivery of your passport back.
- If you need to go to Russia urgently you can apply for a tourist visa first and in the meantime we can provide your business invitation for your next trips.
- The Russian authorities would not process applications for invitations for business earlier than 3 months from the start visa date requested.
- Multiple entry business visas now allow you to stay in Russia no longer than 90 consecutive days within a 180 day period. No restrictions on the number of trips.
- The Russian Consulate has the right to change prices and requirements without prior notice.
- We offer discounts for groups of 3 or more people. Please contact us for more information.
- Consular visa fees are paid for consideration of the application and are not refundable.