Travel Visa Agency (TVA) can help you obtain a Russian tourist visa if you are traveling to Russia for tourism, leisure or for a short business trip. Russian tourist visas are single or double entry and are valid for maximum 30 days.
TVA can help with all aspects of your visa application from completing your application form to collecting of your visa from the Russian Visa Application Centre. We can supply the support documents required for your application.
What you will need to supply
- Visa Application Form
First you need to complete our online application form.
TVA can then prepare your visa application form as required by the Russian consulate and provide it to you by e-mail, pre-filled, as a PDF document, which you will only have to print off and sign.
You will need to return your signed application form to us with the documents below:
Should be valid at least 6 months longer than your visa expiry date and with at least 2 blank visa pages.
- One Passport-type Photograph
Dimensions: 35mm x 45mm. Your photo must be recent, taken within the last two months. Check Photo Requirements here.
- Support Documents
A Tourist Voucher & Tourist Confirmation from an authorized Russian travel agency, stamped and signed by an authorized person with the agency’s reference number and MFA registration number. If you do not have these, then we can provide them for you.
- Additional Documents
You may be required to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances. We will be able to advise you after you have completed our online application form.
- Your payment
You may check the Russian tourist visa prices here.
- IMPORTANT! Please note
All applicants over the age of 12 are required to provide their fingerprints at the Russian visa centre (15-27 Gee St, London EC1V 3RD). Processing time starts on the day you give your fingerprits at the Russian visa centre. You will now have to be present at the time your documents are submitted at the Russian visa centre in Central London in order to give a scan of your fingerprints. Do not worry, this usually takes a few minutes and we will have our representative available to meet you there with your application pack.
NON-BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS please check specific requirements here.
VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
If you are unable to supply your own support documents required for your trip then we can provide them for you.
Our Support documents start from as little as £15 and you will be free to make your own accommodation plans in Russia.
If you require only visa support documents without visa service, please follow the link below.
When you arrive in Russia
According to the Russian Law all foreign visitors should register their visas if they are staying in Russia for more than 7 working days. If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel staff should register your visa.
Under the official registration rules for foreigners visiting Russia, published on the Federal Migration Service website: (www.fmsrf.ru), the actual host (company, person or hotel) a foreign citizen is visiting in Russia, should take care of the registration. The inviting organization or a hotel entered on the invitation is not always the same as the host company/person.
During the summer months of May through to September applications for registration will be accepted on a Saturday. Therefore, during this period you should consider Saturday to be a working day when calculating if and when you need to register your visa.
If we are providing your visa support documents, we will send you a letter explaining the registration procedures and the best contact if you need help with your visa registration.
- We offer discounts for groups of 3 or more people. Please contact us for more information.
- Processing time starts after your aplication is lodged at the Russin visa centre and we have received your payment
- Processing time includes the time needed for obtaining your support documents and consular processing time. Please note that processing time does not include postage time for delivery of your passport back to you.
- The maximum validity of Russian tourist visas (single and double) is 30 days.
- Your visa will be issued exactly for the dates stated in your visa support documents.
- Double entry visa allows one person to enter and exit Russia twice (within 30 days only).
- Non-British nationals and applicants under 18 may be asked to present additional documents, check specific requirements here or contact us.
- The Russian Consulate has the right to change prices and requirements without prior notice.
- Please always check your application before you sign it.
- Consular visa fees are paid for consideration of the application and are not refundable.